Tuesday 29 November 2011

This year's Winter Open Studio, Sussex, near Rye

BRENDA HARTILL
with Nicola Jackson and Susanna Moores

EXHIBITION & OPEN STUDIO, OAST HOUSE GALLERY, UDIMORE TN31 6BA
Sat 3 Dec, Sun 4 Dec, 11am – 4pm
See my website for instructions about how to find me. www.brendahartill.com

 New embossed watercolours, collagraphs, collages, etchings & hand-made cards, photographs
 Half-price sale of trial proofs & works returned from a Spanish gallery.  My daughter Susanna is joining me this year, showing some her delicate watercolours, and her etchings of Rye and Cambridge.  Nicola Jackson, my brilliant printer. will be showing collagraphs and collages.
See below for pictures of the exhibition, which opened last weekend.



The workshop - a selection of my more representational works
 

Brenda Hartill Golden Fall I unique mixed media painting framed 40x33cm £190
 

Nicola Jackson, collagraph 
 

Susanna Moores, Butterfly unique watercolour 
 

Oast House Gallery
 

Oast House Gallery, large paintings
 

Oast House Gallery
 

Oast House Gallery, hand-made cards
 

The workshop
 

Susanna Moores, watercolours
 

Susanna Moores, etchings

No comments:

Post a Comment