Sunday 15 May 2011

Announcing my first youtube demo video

Well I finally got the video uploaded, thanks to help from my son Jim Moores, who is the fount of all knowlege when it comes to my endless queries about computer matters, and my daughter Susanna Moores, www.susannamoores.com who took time to come down to Sussex to explain the ins and outs of blogging& facebook.  She thought I should have my own name on my blog, so I might be changing that soon!!!

Steve Hopper, stevehopper@dvdpromotions.co.uk had been teaching me about film-making, and who's help has been invaluable in understanding the imovie editing process.

I'd also like to mention Lesley Samms, of Pure Arts Group,http://www.pureartsgroup.co.uk/ an exciting new arts promotional organisation who has given me the final push to actually get some short videos on-line... thanks Lesley!!
signed collagraphwoman

No comments:

Post a Comment